Tickets for Disneyland

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Northernmouse, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I need to buy tickets for 4 days at Disneyland. Any ideas for the best places to buy? Should I just buy from Disney or are there reputable discount places in Anaheim?

2. amw

amw Member

I did buy them from Disneyland online because they always offered a special. Unlike WDW, there are deep discounts available for purchasing online. (This is because most locals either have an annual pass, or are just day trippers that buy at the gate.) I think shipping was $10 at the time, and they did send some coupons for the stores with the passes.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyl ... istingPage

CAA in Ontario wouldn't sell Disneyland tickets. If you have airmiles or other hotel points (ie. Hilton Honors) you can get passes that way. We had ordered all our Legoland and Seaworld tickets with airmiles.

If memory serves me right ; 8) there were some local AAA offices where you could get tickets, or Costco/Sam's Club but nothing near the parks. I think after all was said and done, the Disneyland online prices were the best around.

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Thanks for the info I just hope Disney comes out with a new promotion soon but I think I might just go ahead and get it through them.

4. mom_rules

mom_rules Member

What's the best you've seen for 1 day hoppers?

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

They don't discount 1 day tickets very often. I purchased mine with CAA as part of a package. Mousesavers is a great place to find out what deals are available. http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html

6. disneyfreak

disneyfreak Member

Mousesavers is a good place to buy them. ; Or you can simply purchase them at a Disneystore in canada. ; it will save you taxes at least. ; If you have airmiles that is another great way to buy them and if you don't have enough points you can upgrade them at the entrance or a disney resort and pay the difference......

I've never purchased here but they seem to be pretty reputable and have a great 100% hurricane money back guarantee:
    http://www.undercovertourist.com/united ... a/orlando/

7. disneyfreak

disneyfreak Member

Oops, I thought I guess there won't be any hurricane's in disneyland..silly me. ; i think you can buy Disneyland tickets on there too. ; I've never used them as I last used my airmiles and the disneystore the times before that...

8. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

I also think Mousesavers is a great place to look. I really recommend them!

Also i have heard some good things about undercovertourist.com and mapleleaftickets.com you also might want to check with CAA they normally have some winter discounts for Canadians that no one else has.

9. amw

amw Member

CAA only carries "regional" tickets ... they don't carry any DIsneyland tickets in Ontario - they do in the West. Disneyland online still was the cheapest as they are ALWAYS offering some kind of promotion. Unlike WDW though, passes tend to be seasonal so check the dates on the offers. (ie. they have 2008 passes, 2009 passes, sometimes Spring passes, etc.)