Universal Orlando - Universal Studios

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Photos' started by ddindy, Dec 22, 2014.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

After a year in quarantine, I'd be willing to risk a haircut at this place in Diagon Alley.

[​IMG]
    Wizard Hair Care

2. ddindy

Need a place to live with your lizards and spiders? They're welcome in Knockturn Alley.

[​IMG]
    Bring Your Lizards

3. ddindy

4. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@ddindy. Do you normally take a tripod to Universal Studios? Thank you

5. ddindy

@Nancy AK I try to limit my tripod time to the evenings. Since they don't allow you to take anything on many of the attractions and the lockers are getting smaller and smaller, it's a pain to try to deal with a tripod during the day. If necessary, I can put it in a locker for the day, but it's annoying that their front-of-park lockers are no longer rented out for the entire day with unlimited in-and-out privileges like the WDW lockers are.

Nancy AK likes this.
  6. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@ddindy thank you. I’m going next week and was going to leave the tripod at home. The parks close at 8pm, so I’m thinking I won’t need it?

7. ddindy

@Nancy AK The only place I think you'd need a tripod next week is in Knockturn Alley, and that will be there in October (if you plan to visit Universal before or after Pixelmania).

8. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@ddindy thank you. I might just throw in my smaller tripod. Only lenses I am taking is my 24-70 and 28mm - traveling light

9. ddindy