What date for the next Pixelmania Zoom meeting?

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Jan 6, 2023.

1. I figure I'd throw out the question of what date works best for you for the next Pixelmania Zoom meeting.

Please reply to This thread with dates that work for you. I'm thinking any date after Thursday January 26th would work. Please reply if a Thursday or Friday works best for you and then let us know the date. It's okay if we go into February for this since we have plenty of time to plan for Pixel-multi-mania this year.

~Joanie

Nancy AK likes this.
  2. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Is this Zoom just for Birdmania?

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thursday or Friday should work. I’m available 1/26, 1/27, 2/9, 2/16, 2/17.

4. This is for the October Pixelmania. We have been calling Birdmania, BIRDmania so as to differentiate that from Pixelmania.

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I prefer Fridays since the meetings tend to run long into the night. I'm available on all days for the next few months.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  6. gary

gary Member

I am available the same dates as michael

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Thursdays don’t typically work for me (unless after 8pm cst)… any of those fridays should work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Ok so we will have the Zoom meeting on Friday February 10th 2023 at 7:15pm EST.

You get to the meeting when you get to the meeting but I think having it at 7:15 p.m. gives people enough time to get home from work and enough time for the early birds to dip in and dip out so that they can be in in their jammies and in bed by 8:30. @jbwolffiv I'm looking at you :p

I will send out the invitation in a private message to the usual suspects, and to the especially suspicious ( @Tim ).

Topics for discussion will probably include but not be limited by:
    • Birdmania
    • Pixelmania
    • Pixelmania WEST
    • Intestinal flatulence
    • What ever Lerro charter everyone is blowing their vacation days on.

Also discussed will be "Should we or shouldn't we" hand out Merit badges for surviving COVID and whether or not you get the "Florida Palm Tree cluster" for having had it more than once.

~Joanie

9. Ok invitations for the Pixelmania Zoom meet on Friday February 10th I've been sent out. Please check the private messages in your mailbox on this forum for the invitation login details.

Also set a reminder in your calendar so that you don't forget. Some of us are getting old and dementia is right around the corner, so those reminders really help with getting you where you need to be when you need to be there.

~Joanie

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Just checking in to make sure this is still happening… unless I wasn’t told I was kicked out of the group , I did not get the invite link when you sent it out last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. I don't know how that happened I'll send you the link in a private message.

The private message feature drives me crazy because you can only send it to five people at a time so you might have been accidentally included as person number six and just been dumped unceremoniously without me detecting it.

12. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Sorry I missed Zoom.