Where to Next - Numbers

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by Tim, May 3, 2009.

1. Paul

Paul Member

1971 from DLRP

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Car #72, for 172:

[attachimg=1]

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

3. Paul

Paul Member

#73 for 173

4. zackiedawg

Me, Disney World, Magic Kingdom, Frontierland, 1974:

5. Paul

Paul Member

July 17, 1985

6. zackiedawg

1876 Exhibition:

[​IMG]

7. Paul

Paul Member

8. zackiedawg

9. Paul

Paul Member

17 Juillet 1955 9102 km

10. zackiedawg

P.O. Box 187 Tel: 53609:

11. Paul

Paul Member

12. zackiedawg

Now playing on the Justin and Paul Show!!

:)

Funny, it seems it's just the two of us in this thread for quite some time. ; Kinda surprising noone else can drum up any numbers. ; Remember folks, it doesn't have to be the WHOLE number...we accepted some time ago that it would get hard as the numbers rose, so you can use combinations of numbers from different places in the shot - for example a '18' from a sign, and a '2' from a clock face, for 182. ; Or just look for the last number (or two) - for example, showing a '2' or an '82' for 182.

Anyway...if not, Paul and I will keep this thing going ourselves!

13. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I'll try. I seem to have very few pics with numbers in them. Here is a Super Exciting Picture of a receipt!!!
    It is available framed if you'd like!!!! :p

anyway, 182 is there kind of, in the date on the bottom left it is 8/23/2009 and there are plenty of 1's here and there

[expando]http://www.baylaketower.net/images/Top_of_the_World_Lounge_bar_01.jpg[/expando]

14. zackiedawg

That'll do it! ; Even just with the "8 2" you're in the game. ; If all else fails, a "2" would suffice. ; Just to keep things rolling along in here. ; It's fun to try to come up with the whole number when possible, even if you have to grab numbers from all over the frame...but sometimes it just isn't possible, and we have to resort to the last number. ; Even Paul and I have done this a few times...as good as we are! ; ;)

15. Paul

Paul Member

Good idea to promote thread Justin! ; Craig that is a good looking shot, all of a sudden I am very thirsty!

16. zackiedawg

The Emporium, est. 1863:

[attachimg=1]

(Not that we weren't having fun, Paul...but I figured we're both going to run out if some others don't help out in here!) ; :)

17. Paul

Paul Member

5296-331-4804

18. zackiedawg

Gas 18 cents, El Moriso Cigar 5 cents:

19. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I will try to do better also. ; Trying to go thru photos for ANY shots with numbers, but not finding many. ; Will put this task on my "To-Do" list for my next trip down in December. ; But here is a "1968,1980, 1992, 2004, 2016" for ya...
    [​IMG]

20. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Feasibly I could you the three Chinese Zodiac Plate Shots I have for every shot for the next million or so numbers, but I will only use the other two in a "Stalled Out" situation...