DHS - Star Wars Weekends

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by ddindy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Here's one of the Wookiee ruling class from SWW 2014. I have a note that says this is Lowanda and is a non-canon member of the Rebel Legion.

[​IMG]
    Hairy Royalty

2. ddindy

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Lol! I read over 100 books that are now nothing more than fan fiction!

4. ddindy

Star Wars mania continues unabated. The First Order doesn't use clones (but it sounds like they're still around). In the days of the old Republic, clones like Commander Cody were among the good guys.

[​IMG]
    Like This?

5. ddindy

I saw a tweet today that these two rebels may be the next meet 'n' greet characters at the Launch Bay.

[​IMG]
    Rebel Pair

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Sounds like Kylo Ren/Matt is going to be showing up at Launch Bay as well.

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

That was a pretty good bit.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I heard he has great abs...

9. ddindy

Here's another shot of the TIE fighter pilots from the previous page, this time with their commander.

[​IMG]
    TIE-ing one on

10. ddindy

The past coiuple of years, they did a show on the stage before the fireworks. In 2015, while @ExploringWDW and I were shooting the fireworks from next to Star Tours, all of the characters from the show came by and used the gate to go backstage. A few nights later, I stood near Sci-Fi and waited for them to come by again, camera at the ready. One of the shots turned out to be this Skywalker family portrait (that's Mom and Dad photobombing from the flags in the background.

[​IMG]
    Do they know?

11. ddindy

Is she a bounty hunter or a supermodel? Maybe she's a bounty hunter who models between jobs. Either way, Aurra Sing attracts one's attention.

[​IMG]
    Super Model or Bounty Hunter?

12. ddindy

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  13. ddindy

It sounds like something resembling Star Wars Weekends is coming back to DHS, albeit as an overpriced after-hours event. Meanwhile, here's what Jango Fett looked like when SWW was "free with park admission."

[​IMG]
    Mandalorian Might

Chernabog1940 likes this.
  14. ddindy

It's good to see Captain Rex back in Star Wars Rebels. Here he is in his younger days.

[​IMG]
    Future Rebel

15. ddindy

I tried to get him to say "Cheese" but all I heard was a muffled grunting noise.

[​IMG]
    Say "Cheese"

jbwolffiv likes this.
  16. ddindy

On my honor, I wasn't trying to sneak into Jabba's palace.

[​IMG]
    Hog Meet

17. ddindy

18. ddindy

19. ddindy

Did you know that Bossk and Aurra Sing trained young Boba Fett to be a bounty hunter? Well, now you do.

[​IMG]
    Friend of Fett